Welcome to Vitality Safety Group. We are a Safety Training Provider who offers First Aid CPR and AED, BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals), and Workplace Safety Training to businesses and the general public. The foundation of our company was founded on the ideology to provide essential training resources in the area of safety training to those who ultimately did not have access to this training without our services. Almost 3 years later our classes are still available for free to the general public and we provide the highest quality of training regardless of our student’s economic ability to purchase our course certifications. At Vitality Safety Group, we believe that the ability to access safety training is invaluable and should not be a determining factor whether you can access a course designed to save people lives.
Disclaimer: If you are looking for someone to hire you and tell you what to do, this is not the opportunity for you. Personally I would never want to hire someone I have to micromanage, nor would I consider hiring someone who does not want to work toward total independence of your own time, value, and priorities. If you are looking for a position as a W-9 employee, I suggest you apply with a company that thrives off taking advantage of people who cannot think for themselves. Furthermore if my tone and blatant transparency seems disrespectful in anyway, there is no way you could be successful as a work-from-home agent, so I don't want to waste your time or mine.
Work-from-Home Customer Service Agents
We are hiring for Work-from-Home Agents to provide extensive support to customers and clients looking for technical and transnational support.
1) Complete employment application
2) Pass Company assessments and Evaluations
3) Acknowledge and Demonstrate company mission, vision, and goals
4) Complete company training (Training can last between 2 weeks and 8 weeks depending on roles and responsibilities.
· Individualized Training Plan designed by Vitality Safety Group
5) Request Reimbursement for all expenses incurred and receive approval.
· If a Reimbursement is required or requested, a re-evaluation and employment contract will be issues and executed.
· If no Reimbursement is required the 1099 employee will decided to work for Vitality Safety Group or otherwise work form home with just Vitality Safety Group as a sponsor and advisor.
6) Work-from-home for Vitality Safety Group and maintain appropriate communication as mutually determined by company and employee.
This is a 1099 Position, referred to as the employee. As an independent contractor the employee will be in total control of their schedule and expected to perform on a level congruent with performing the duties outlined by their position effectively and efficiently. As a 1099 Independent Contractor, the employee is responsible for all expenses required to perform the roles and responsibilities of their position including having the proper equipment, training, and credentials required to comply with internal and external requirements.
This position is designed to offer an opportunity of employment as an independent contractor to individuals seeking to work from home as a customer service agent for Vitality Safety Group.
Agent Job Responsibilities:
· Serves customers by answering the phones and supporting customer inquiry or solving client issues.
· Notifies company personnel of issues that require escalation to resolve caller inquiry.
· Directs callers to the appropriate personnel, staff member, department or vendor by maintaining employee and department directories.
· Maintains security by following company policy in accordance with communication within internal network
· Effectively utilized all company resources to provide the most profitable outcome for the company while maintaining an affordable and reasonable solution for the client. Employee may combine all divisions of the company to best support the goals and initiatives of the customer and client and the best interest of the company.
· Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone, VOIP and console operation.
· Keeps a safe and clean area (In your Home) by sanitizing and cleaning equipment frequently
· Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to support team efforts by accomplishing tasks assigned by the company in accordance with initiatives designed to maintain the image, history, and value of the company business model.
Agent Qualifications / Skills:
· Problem Solving Skills
· Interpersonal Engagement Skills
· Telephone Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Customer Focus
· Informing Others
· Handles Pressure
· Supply Management
Preferred Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· University/college degree is an asset
· Familiarity with phone systems
· Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
· Intermediate level familiarity with company origin, values, and vision.
Job Types: Contract
Pay: Uncapped Commission
Pay: Variable Hours daily (Hours may vary from 15 hours to 80 hours per pay period)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Professional Development Assistance
· Referral program
· Training Schedule is Pre-determined and unpaid
· Post-Training Scheduling determined by employee
· Bonus pay
· Commission pay
COVID-19 Considerations: Due to COVID-19 this is a temporarily a Fully Remote position. Please be advised that technical requirements may apply.
· Fully Remote
· On the road
This Job Is qualified to be available to individuals who may have the following characteristics:
· A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
· Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
· A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks
· A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
· A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
· A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
· A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
Company’s Linkedin Page
Company’s Twitter Page
Company’s Instagram Page
Company’s Technology Division Page
· Waiting period may apply
Vitality Safety Group
109 Anderson Street
Marietta, Georgia 30062
(678) 400 - 7855