Adult & Child CPR Anytime®
This convenient package offers everything people need to learn basic adult and child CPR skills anytime and anyplace — including their own living rooms! Kit includes a DVD featuring practice-while-watching video segments, an inflatable Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin, a CPR reminder card, a replacement manikin lung, 2 manikin wipes, and instructions for use. This fully bilingual kit features English and Spanish options on DVD and reference materials.
This all-in-one training package teaches the following basic skills in about 20 minutes:
- adult Hands-Only™ CPR
- child CPR (including rescue breaths)
- adult and child choking relief
- general AED awareness.
Key Features and Benefits
CPR Anytime is:
- flexible — can be used by individuals at home or multiple people in a group setting
- innovative — the self-directed “watch-and-do” format keeps people engaged in learning
- effective — kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.
Dimensions and Specifications
The package includes:
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime® DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Anne replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Mini Anne® Replacement Lungs Package of 6 (item no. EC103-10151)
Manikin Wipes Package of 50 (item no. EC152400)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the Mini Anne manikin available for purchase separately?
A: No, but a similar manikin is available, the Mini Anne Plus (item no. 106-00350).
Q: Do people who complete this course receive a course card?
A: No, this is not a credentialed course.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|